Intex Air Mattress Instructions – Hospital Bed Air
Intex Air Mattress Instructions
- air mattress
- An air mattress is an inflatable mattress/sleeping pad. Due to its buoyancy, it is also often used as a water toy / flotation device, and in UK is termed as a lilo ("Li-lo" being a specific trademark).
- An inflatable mattress
- a mattress that can be stored flat and inflated for use
- A direction or order
- A code or sequence in a computer program that defines an operation and puts it into effect
- Directions to a lawyer or to a jury
- instruction manual: a manual usually accompanying a technical device and explaining how to install or operate it
- (instruction) direction: a message describing how something is to be done; "he gave directions faster than she could follow them"
- (instruction) education: the activities of educating or instructing; activities that impart knowledge or skill; "he received no formal education"; "our instruction was carefully programmed"; "good classroom teaching is seldom rewarded"
Great for the rugged outdoors but also handy around the house, the Queen-sized Intex Prestige Downy Airbed is waterproof for camping use and its soft flocked top provides a luxurious sleeping surface. The mattress is constructed of a quality-tested, 20.8-gauge waterproof top with 14-gauge vinyl beams and 15-gauge sides and bottom for stability. The bed inflates in minutes thanks to the 3-in-1 valve with extra-wide opening and the portable, battery-powered pump (powered by 4 D-size batteries; not included).
The Prestige Downy Airbed is raised 8.75 inches from the floor, and at 60 by 8.75 by 80 inches (WxHxD) is an official Queen-sized bed–ensuring a tight fit for fitted sheets. This bed has a 600-pound weight capacity. It folds compactly for storage, and it comes with a shelf box with carry handle for transport. Spot clean with mild soap and water.
Toni (and me a bit, for one of the mattresses) tried to blow it up using only lung power.